Your search resulted in 662 "Logistics" jobs in Fresno, CA. Save Job SearchSave SearchSave Job Search: Logistics
Part Time Flexible Work, Interviewing Now
We are rapidly filling our part time positions. Positions are in customer sales/service – work with people one on one in a low pressure environment. Flexible schedules around classes and other commitments. Looking to fill positions right away, so don’t delay!
Vector Marketing is currently interviewing for seasonal, part time, and full time positions. Basic responsibilities include meeting with customers one on one, explaining our American made CUTCO products, and writing up any orders. There is no experience needed because we provide all of the training and tools for success.
This entry level position is a good fit for people who are looking to make some extra income in the upcoming year. Great for a student looking for work on their holiday break or part time around classes. It doesn’t matter if you have a Bachelor’s Degree, an Associate’s Degree, or no degree at all - we can train you to do well with us.
What we offer:
- Excellent training – our company that has been around for over 35 years has been training people to do well before they get started, even if they don’t have any experience.
- Great starting base pay – not based on sales or results, with opportunities to earn incentives based on performance.
- Flexible work – interview now, start after finals. Schedule around classes and other obligations. Talk to the manager about your ideal schedule.
- Resume experience – build up communication and sales skills that look great on any high school graduate’s resume.
- Opportunity for Advancement – opportunities to move into career positions, even for part timers.
- Enjoys working with people
- At least 18 or a high school graduate
- Conditions apply
- Willing to learn and apply new skills
- Able to interview within the next 7 to 10 days (students can start after finals)
Who can do well here:
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine – cashier at Aldi, administrative assistant at a local law firm, server at a food restaurant like Buffalo Wild Wings, worked fast food at Wendys or McDonalds, worked retail at Target, was a barista at Starbucks, worked in an Amazon warehouse, or a receptionist at a doctor’s office.
Even if all your past experience is just a temp job, babysitting, landscaping, internship, work from home, office work, or customer service we can train you to do well with us.
If you think you would be a good fit for our company fill out a quick application (usually takes about a minute or two) and someone will follow up with you about your interview request.
- Full Time, Part Time
- Fresno, CA 93710
Along with the 1 job posted by CentralValleyHelpWanted.com employers, we found the following positions: