Director - Surgery
Associate's Degree ***May be eligible for up to $5,000 sign on bonus.*** Eligible for relocation bonus.
3 years of experience
***May be eligible for up to $5,000 sign on bonus.***
Eligible for relocation bonus.
- Responsible for oversight of the Surgery Department.
- Strategically plan, staff and oversee fiscal wellness.
- Interview, hire, develop, train, and assign work.
- Responsible for enhancing practice and services, ensuring that the department meets all regulatory body requirements.
- Demonstrate the ability to facilitate staff and resources to reinforce the vision of the hospital and health system.
- Ability to effectively communicate to customers, staff and coworkers and develop positive relationships.
·Minimum education requirement is an Associate's degree from an accredited institution either in Health Care Administration/Management or Registered Nursing, with a requirement of 3 years of healthcare experience; and commitment to complete a Bachelor's degree in either field within five years of hire date.
·Bachelor's degree in nursing or health care administration/management, Master's degree in Nursing, Master's Degree in Health Care Administration/Management, or Master's in Business Administration-Health Care Administration/Management preferred.
- Current licensure by South Dakota Board of Nursing or meeting the requirement of the multi-state licensure required if nursing degree is held.
- AORN preferred.
- Previous management experience preferred.