Come Build Airplanes! Seeking Trim/Drill Tech
Trim and Drill Technician
Are you passionate about aviation, building something with your hands or working on an exciting project for a dynamic, growing company? Epic Aircraft LLC is a manufacturer of high performance single-engine turboprop aircraft based in Bend, Oregon. We are seeking enthusiastic, hardworking candidates to join our fun and growing team. The soon-to-be-certified E1000 will be the fastest, highest performing, most affordable and comfortable, six-place single-engine turboprop in the world.
Shift: Monday - Friday 7:30-4:00
Responsibilities of the Trim and Drill Technician will include performing trim and drill operations, bead blasting, and other duties on a day to day basis. The Technicians are required to meet strict quality standards on all listed skill-sets.
- Trim with pneumatic routers and drill operations on aircraft parts
- Read and understand Engineering drawings
- Meet quality procedures, standards and specifications on each part
- Other duties as assigned or required
What You Bring to the Team (Requirements):
- Experience with trimming and drilling using pneumatic and electric tools preferred, but not required
- Experience with tool competency and trim to fit skills highly desirable
- High standards for following instructions, detailed work, and work quality
- Self-motivated, Self-disciplined, organized, and driven individual
- Aircraft experience highly desirable, but not required
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
Why Epic Aircraft:
We are truly passionate about aviation and building an amazing aircraft. You will directly contribute to the success of the soon-to-be-certified E1000. We need people who aren't afraid to work hard, be rewarded and have fun!
- Competitive Pay
- Company Provided Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Health Benefits
- Seven Paid Holidays
- 401K Plan
- Advancement Opportunities
- Friendly Team Environment
- Fun Company Events