- Full Time
- 1020 SW Indian Ave, Redmond, OR 97756
Join this amazing team now.
***Please submit cover letter and resume for consideration***
If you are looking for a fast-paced career opportunity with a growing company and a rock star team, then this open position is right for you! We are looking to add a new full time team member to our office - someone who is positive, upbeat, driven, a go-getter, and someone who is ready to make a difference!
Work Location and Schedule
Current Office Hours Monday thru Thursday 7:30 AM to 6 PM, full time. Hours may vary slightly.
We are a leading medical office in Central Oregon. Our office is a fast-paced and focused on meeting the needs of our patients through a quality patient experience, including a top-notch billing department focused on customer service. We take training and procedures seriously and we are always striving to improve in order to provide the best experience possible for our patients.
You must be detail oriented, friendly, poised, and have an excellent memory. You must have a genuine desire to help individuals and be willing to work as a team. We are looking for someone who embraces clear communication, enjoys working in a fast- paced environment, and someone who wants a position where they can create order and structure within the office. Excellent customer service skills are a must and you must enjoy working as part of a growing team.
Highschool Diploma or equivalent
Basic Knowledge of Excel
Basic Math Skills
Basic Health Insurance Knowledge
6 months experience with medical billing OR accounting preferred
- Insurance Verifications
- Financial plan creation for patient care
- EOB Entry and Disputes
- Patient Ledger Reconciliation and Statements
- Insurance Aging Management
- Prior Authorizations
- Insurance Billing
- Insurance Contract Management
- Participation in continued education opportunities
- Cross-training in other departments as your aptitude dictates
- Competitive bonus program
- Health Insurance upon qualifying
- Retirement Program with company match upon qualifying
- Free access to chiropractic care and massage
- Salary: $17.00-$20.00 DOE
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place