Your search resulted in 66 jobs in Oneida, NY. Save Job Search
- Utica, NY
Rescue Mission of Utica is Hiring!
Job Title Peer Support Advocate Department Addictions Crisis Center (ACC) Posting Date April 8, 2016 Reports to Program Director Position #1 Full-Time Shift M-F 8a-4p, on call Friday 12a-8a and Saturday 9p-9a Position #2 Full-Time Shift M-F 4p-12a, on call Thursday 12a-8a and Sunday 9p-9a Position #3 Part-Time Shift Saturday and Sunday 9a-9p, on call Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 12a-8a JOB SUMMARY The Peer Support Advocate is an on-call responder to assist emergency department staff in discharge planning for substance abusing...
The Arc, Oneida – Lewis Chapter Seeking Full Time Professional for Oneida County Bachelor Degree in Human Services Clinical Supervisor Responsible for the health and safety of the people we support with intellectual and other developmental disabilities, responsible for the effective and efficient clinical and social operation of the residences and responsible for the development of the positive relationships with neighbors, local businesses, and other service providers. Oversees and supervises the staff with the implementation of residential...
The Arc, Oneida – Lewis Chapter Seeking Full Time Registered Nurse for Oneida County Registered Nurse: Provide the day to day oversight and coordination of health care for people who reside with The Arc and who attend Arc day programs. Responsible for the implementation of medical policies and procedures within both programs and in accordance with agency and OPWDD regulations. Duties to include providing professional/clinical nursing oversight of the LPNs and medication certified staff assigned to your sites and nursing treatment and services to people supported by The Arc as...
- Ensure the ordering of goods and service as per our customers’ requirements is in accordance with all relevant policies and procedures.
- Ensure accurate recording of purchasing information by performing data entry tasks associated with purchase requisitions (manual or computer generated) and orders. This includes the correction or cancellation of all orders and requisitions.
- Maintain effective and timely trade agreements on goods and services
- Resolve Invoices in Dispute
- Ensure quality and cost...
Effectively supervises all Food & Beverage, Retail and Culinary operations for Yellow Brick Road Casino to include restaurants, bars and casino beverage services; ensures the highest guest service and quality standards; reports to the Operations Manager (F&B). Position Responsibilities:
- Maintains knowledge of F&B Operation’s internal functions, controls and software updates and takes the initiative to convey pertinent information to employees regarding policy changes.
- Ensures efficiency and accurate performance standards are met by maintaining...
Excellent Employment Opportunity
Thursday, May 26, 2016, 2pm - 4pm. The interviews will take place in HR Employment Office at 2037 Dream Catcher Plaza in Oneida, NY. We are currently recruiting for the following positions: Customer Service Associate - Part-Time & Seasonal Qualified applicants will be contacted by our HR office to schedule on-the-spot interview. For more information and to apply online, please visit our website at www.turningstone.com/careers.
- Verona, NY
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Immediately greets all guests to the administrative area and directs them appropriately.
- Continually provides prompt and courteous service when answering guest calls, making transfers to the appropriate departments for further servicing, while following departmental procedures.
- Continually maintains a working knowledge of upcoming Turning Stone events and promotions and advises guests accurately.
- Always ensures that employees entering the administrative areas display appropriate...
Great Opportunity - Excellent Benefits
Provides nursing care and associated clinical duties in a medical office setting or a patient’s residence within the scope of practice of a Licensed Practical Nurse in New York State. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs direct patient care and procedures within the scope of practice of an LPN to clients of Oneida Indian Nation Health Services; duties will be performed in a medical office setting as well as homes, schools, clinics, job sites and other locations within the Oneida Indian Nation community.
- Interviews clients regarding their...
The award-winning Turning Stone Resort Casino is seeking experienced professionals with proven leadership and a passion for the Food & Beverage industry that can provide our guests with a memorable experience. As one of Central New York’s top employers, we offer endless opportunities to develop and advance your management career across a variety of casual and fine dining restaurants such as the Season's Harvest Buffet, Pino Bianco, TS Steakhouse and the AAA Four Diamond rated Wildflowers. Cocktail and Nightlife professionals can be a part of the newest and hottest venues at Exit 33...
About the Turning Stone Resort Casino Celebrating over 20 years of growth and success, Turning Stone Resort Casino is a premier year round, world-class destination resort located just outside of Syracuse, NY. Exceeding 3,400 acres and hosting more than 4.5 million guests a year, Turning Stone offers exceptional experiences, guest service, and amenities in gaming, hospitality, dining and entertainment. Our resort features 4 hotels with over 700 rooms and features two AAA 4-Diamond rated, award winning hotels, The Lodge and The Tower Hotel. We offer over 20 different food...
- Oneida, NY
- Effectively supervises all kitchen staff and all culinary operations for assigned shifts.
- Maintains working knowledge of kitchen operation’s internal policies/procedures and takes the initiative to convey pertinent information to employees regarding policy changes.
- Ensures efficiency and accurate performance standards are met by maintaining communication with all work areas to verify paperwork and inventory controls.
- Takes responsibility for ensuring that employees are trained and oriented in kitchen...
- Utica, NY
Job Description Are you a Registered Nurse with one year of acute care experience that is passionate about what you do and has an interest in working ina community setting? The Visiting Nurse Association of Utica and Oneida County isseeking full time candidates to continue to grow our current nursing pool of dedicated individuals who can work independently and deliver quality care to home care patients in Oneida County. Working in a Certified Home Health Agency (CHHA) will provide you with the opportunity togrow as a professional nurse as you care for patients with diverse medical conditions...
- Oneida, NY
Responsible for monitoring all facilities within Turning Stone Resort & Casino for the detection of illegal and unusual activities. Position Responsibilities:
- Monitors all facilities within Turning Stone Resort and Casino, including gaming areas and back of house operations, for the detection and video taping of illegal and unusual activities such as cheating, theft, embezzlement or other activities which may be suspicious or threatening to guests or employees.
- Monitors all gaming-related areas including table games, slot machines and cashier’s cage...
Head of Wedding/Catering Sales Manager
Turning Stone Resort Casino is the Northeast’s most distinctive location for weddings, business meetings, conventions and events. With 125,000 square feet of flexible all-purpose meeting and convention space, Turning Stone can comfortably accommodate up to 2,000 guests. From a small business meeting or intimate social gathering, to a destination wedding, large convention, or an all-out gala, we ensure every detail is perfectly planned. Our team is ready to meet the highest demands of our guests, offering superior service to complement our award-winning facilities. To learn more about our...
- Accurately performs all Wardrobe Attendant duties.
- Promptly provides day-to-day repairs to Team Member uniforms as requested (i.e. replacing zippers and buttons, hemming, mending, etc.)
- Accurately measures new Team Members for uniforms before their start dates and ensures uniforms are ready by their start dates.
- Provides accurate alteration to Team Member uniforms as necessary.
- Anticipates inventory needs and promptly notifies Supervisor of materials required.
- Accurately maintains information in...
- Continually demonstrates the ability to produce food orders in a timely, neat and organized manner according to the needs of the guest.
- Always follows all approved recipes while ensuring proper cooking techniques and the highest quality standards are upheld.
- Consistently demonstrates an understanding of assisting in controlling product costs by ensuring the proper management of product waste. Attempts to control food costs; throw away, etc.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of sanitation procedures and...
- Washington Mills, NY
POSITION SUMMARY The Driver will provide safe and reliable transportation operating various vehicles, in heavy or light city and highway traffic, in all weather conditions, following all rules and regulations. The Driver will work with the Dispatcher to assist in planning and scheduling Agency transportation assets to support consumers participating in the Transportation Program, A Transportation Pilot for Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD) in Upstate New York. The position will perform the day to day transportation operations to ensure transportation...
Full and Part-Time Positions
Charles T. Sitrin Health Care Center, Inc., is accepting employment applications for the following positions: Housekeeper full and part-time on the 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. shifts These positions have been made available by the provision of the New York State Office of Community Renewal CDBG funding through Oneida County. Low and moderate income persons as defined by HUD will be given first consideration in hiring. Information can be obtained at 2050 Tilden Ave., New Hartford, NY 13413 or by calling (315) 797-3114. Sitrin is an affirmative action/equal opportunity...
Excellent Benefits Package
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs routine maintenance and repairs to building, furniture and equipment; immediately addresses any maintenance issues that could affect guest or employee safety or service; coordinates with the Facilities Department for resources and technical support.
- Assists with furniture moves, set-up and tear-down for special events, installing and removing signage & banners, and other property maintenance needs as assigned to ensure a positive impression for our guests.
- Performs preventive maintenance functions and replaces...
As a bus driver you will be responsible for driving guests and team members to and from their designated stops in a safe and timely manner. Shuttle services run between our team member lot and the resort and within the resort parking lot picking up guests/patron. Must be flexible to work weekends/holidays.
- Responsible for driving shuttle buses in a safe and efficient manner.
- Uses proper radio protocol at all times. Keeps radio transmissions clean, complete and concise. Uses radio only when necessary.
- Reports all irregular activity immediately (safety hazards,...
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Continually meets and greets entertainment groups or key contacts to provide a property orientation as well as coordinate equipment usage and storage.
- Effectively coordinates all room reservations for entertainment personnel and continually follows up with Hotel and entertainment contact personnel to verify confirmation room numbers.
- Ensures all transportation arrangements have been coordinated for the efficient arrival and departure of entertainment personnel.
- Ensures appropriate...
Get In The Game! Culinary Job fair at Turning Stone When: Saturday, May 14, 2016 Time: 9:00a- 2:00p Location: Oneida Room Now hiring: Sous Chefs, Lead Cooks, Line Cooks and Cooks. Full Time Part Time and Seasonal positions. Our growing organization provides: Competitive Pay, Excellent Benefits, Paid Time Off, 401K and a Flexible Spending Account. Apply by May 14th at turningstone.com/careersWalk-ins...
- McConnellsville, NY
FLEET MECHANIC Primary Responsibilities:
- Perform repairs, preventive maintenance, diagnostics on diesels, emergency road service and NYS inspections for a fleet of approximately 100 vehicles.
- This individual must be proficient in maintaining and repairing a variety of automotive, electrical, mechanical and nydraulic systems or components.
- Responsibble to operate garbage truck and collect waste at the facility and transport to Oneida Herkimer Solid Waste Authority.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management, and must be willing...
- Verona, NY
Catering Services Manager- Weddings
Celebrating 21 years of growth and success, Turning Stone Resort Casino is a world- class destination resort located in the heart of Upstate New York. Exceeding 3,400 acres and hosting more than 4.5 million guests a year, Turning Stone offers exceptional experiences, amenities and service in gaming, hospitality, dining and entertainment. Our Resort features four hotels, two of which have been showered with AAA 4 – diamond ratings, awarding winning golf courses and spas, a world-class casino, cabaret-style showroom, 5,000-seat Event Center, Nightlife and over...
NOTICE OF VACANCY
THIS IS A TESTED CIVIL SERVICE POSITION DISTINGUISHING FEATURES OF THE CLASS: The Director of Substance Abuse Services has overall management responsibilities, administratively and clinically, for the substance abuse program(s) to which assigned. The incumbent is responsible for the administrative oversight for the substance abuse service delivery system. The Director of Substance Abuse Services reports to the Commissioner of the department. The incumbent performs related work as required. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates must hold a New...