Share with friends:
Production Operator - Rome
The Production Operator will perform a variety of manual duties to process and complete product machining and assembly for distribution to our clients.
- Perform machining, assembly and/or extrusion functions using production machines with minimal supervision.
- May work with a variety of metals to create casts.
- Can perform set up functions in own operating area/cell.
- Fill out any and all required documentation to track work, record scrap, and maintain the accuracy of completed parts and required inventory.
- Perform a variety of supply functions to stage, load and remove materials no longer needed at the production station or to set up for future production.
- Identify and perform rework as needed.
- Can work with different materials with minimal scrapped parts.
- Work with other support tools such as mics, gages, banders, and handtools.
- Read and interpret drawings and diagrams with assistance from supervisor and instruct others of same.
- Ability to sustain a steady work pace and follow a schedule
- Uphold the standards necessary to maintain our business certifications and to maintain good quality standards and practices associated with them.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 1-3 years work experience, associates or technical certificate in CNC machining, machine tool technology, or related field. Associates preferred in all cases.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Basic organizational skills.
- Positive attitude towards work and work environment.
- Must be clean shaven, ability to be fit for respirator