Voted a great place to work!
Handles the accounts payable and other accounting support functions for the Company. Adheres to internal control policies and maintains the confidentiality of all records within the accounting function.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Create, post, and review entries to the account payable systems.
- Handles accounts payable and weekly check processing
- Assist in month-end reporting procedures
- Provides support in payroll processing, such as collecting, confirming and processing timesheets, overtime, and tracking paid time off
- Assists with accounts receivable as requested: receipt & posting customer payments and preparation of daily deposit.
- Assist with monthly customer billing processing as required
- Assist with preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Handle various agencies and management reports
- Other misc. items & special projects as requested.
- Miscellaneous administrative duties to include: filing, preparing reports for various departments and creating spreadsheets for various purposes.
Deadlines and demands for the Accounting clerk include: meeting deadlines for various reports, timely payment of invoices, and payroll processing.
The Accounting Clerk does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
EQUIPMENT AND MACHINES USED:
- Ability to use: payroll software, Microsoft Office products: including Word, Excel, Email, Power Point, Convergence and Ccare software.
- Ability to use the following equipment: computer, telephone, photocopier, fax machine, calculator
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Associate degree with a concentration in Accounting
- Must be proficient with Word and Excel
- Telecommunications experience helpful
- Must be able to meet deadlines, overtime as required
- All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
- All offers of employment are contingent on successful results from a background check. If results are not acceptable to the company, the company reserves the right to rescind its conditional offer of employment.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee holding this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties required by their office.
- This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.