- Full Time
- 25.00 Hour
- PO Box 68431, Jackson, MS 39286
The Demolition Equipment Operator will drive or control heavy equipment, including, but not limited to, bulldozers, excavators, skid steers, shears and/or dump trucks. They will operate this equipment to assist in the deconstruction of structures, including bridges, roads and buildings.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Operate heavy equipment in compliance with the company's operating safety policies and procedures.
- Load and unload equipment from vehicles and trailers.
- Ensure company equipment, material, and the work site are maintained and stored in a safe manner.
Skills and Requirements:
Clean driving record required.
5000+ excavator hours preferred.
Torching/welding experience preferred.
1+ year relevant experience preferred, 5 years heavy equipment experience required.
If not currently licensed, must acquire Class A CDL while training.
- Physical endurance
- Mechanical aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter, able to take initiative
- Must be flexible, willing to possibly work overtime and weekends
90 day probationary period
Pay based on experience
Work local to MS
$15.00 to $25.00 hourly