Your search resulted in 84 "Administrative/Clerical" jobs in Marshalltown, IA. Save Job SearchSave SearchSave Job Search: Administrative/Clerical
No experience required, starting pay of $18.47 to $33.82/hour, $56,700 /year average pay PLUS full Benefits. The Postal Service employs nearly 1 million people and is hiring for MANY different positions nationwide. CLICK HERE for application and Postal Service job information. Postal Service employment also includes career advancement, good working conditions and GREAT job security. The Postal Service is the largest government related agency in terms of employees. There is NO experience required, paid training is provided for all job openings. There are MANY different positions available.
For application and Postal Service job information, CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE 24 hours a day to get information on ALL of the Postal Service career opportunities available
The Postal Service is the largest government related agency in terms of employees, currently employing nearly 1 Million people. There are retail locations, mail distribution centers and Postal hubs within the Postal Service's operations. The Postal Service is currently hiring and there are MANY different positions available. The Postal Service has excellent and challenging employment opportunities. Postal Service employment includes great pay, good working conditions, career advancement, and job security that can lead to a lifetime career. To qualify for employment, you must be 18 years of age or older and a U.S. citizen.
The Postal Service currently employs nearly 1 Million people. There are many employment opportunities with the Postal Service from entry level to management. Certain career fields exist in most or all of its departments. These fields are usually administrative, general office and clerical in nature, such as accountant, administrative assistant, auditor, bookkeeper, clerk, office assistant, secretary, staff assistant, typist, etc. To allow a better understanding of the Postal Service, the following list will give a brief description of some of the career fields that make up the Postal Service.
- Clerk - Clerks are the individuals that always work at the retail counter in the post office. They are also responsible for taking incoming mail, sorting and distributing the mail, selling stamps, etc. This position provides customer service to the general public.
Labor Services is a private employment service that offers assistance in gaining employment and is not affiliated with the USPS, US government, its agencies or affiliates. Labor Services has been assisting individuals in gaining Postal Service employment for over 18 years and we are here to assist you through the entire Postal Service hiring process allowing you to gain a great career with the Postal Service. The Postal Service was created over 200 years ago and is the largest agency in terms of employees, currently employing nearly 1 Million people. There are retail locations, mail distribution centers and Postal hubs within the Postal Service's operations. The Postal Service operates over 30,000 post office location. Over 600 million pieces of mail are delivered by the Post Office to as many as 142 million different delivery points. This totals over 170 billion pieces of mail being delivered annually. The Postal Service operates over 200,000 vehicles and has the largest vehicle fleet in the world. Most of the fleet is right hand drive for easier mail delivery. The availability of job openings is based upon the needs of the Postal Service in each geographic area. Hiring by the Postal Service may depend upon passing job requirements such as an exam, completing a questionnaire, passing a drug screening and/or other screening procedures.
- Full Time
- Marshalltown, IA 50158
Parts Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Shottenkirk Waukee Chevrolet needs to hire an experienced Parts Shipping and Receiving Clerk to start immediately.
Shottenkirk Waukee Chevrolet is part of the Shottenkirk Automotive Group which was started over 50 years ago and has grown into a substantial dealer group, with 14 dealerships. This success and growth are due in no small part to what we call, “The Shottenkirk Way”: ‘Our commitment to total customer satisfaction throughout the buying, service and ownership experience'.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
- Competitive hourly pay plan
- Career Opportunity
- Positive and Professional Work Environment!
Responsibilities - Parts Shipping and Receiving Clerk:
- Check all parts against pack slips to verify accuracy of order
- Put all parts away in the correct place on the day received.
- Receive deliveries from carriers (UPS, FedEx, etc.) verifying the total number of cartons and checking for visible damage prior to signing.
- Deliver packages to the proper department if other than Parts.
- Assist in re-organizing stocking areas to best use the available space.
- Assist delivery or route drivers with loading or unloading as necessary or requested.
- Maintain work area in a clean and efficient manner.
- Assist with warranty retention and scrapping.
- Recycle cardboard and trash when required.
Qualifications - Parts Shipping and Receiving Clerk:
- Shipping /receiving experience is required
- Must be able to lift 70-80lbs
- Applicant should be neat, well organized and pay strong attention to detail
- Must work well in a team environment
- Basic computer skills are required
- Must have strong communication and administrative skills
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the job for standing, bending, stooping and moving for extended periods of time, lifting (up to 75 pounds), climbing ladders, etc.
- High school education or equivalent
- Resume must be uploaded
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. and be a current resident
- Must pass pre-employment background check, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Full Time
- Waukee, IA
Along with the 2 jobs posted by CentralIowaHelpWanted.com employers, we found the following positions: