- Part Time
- negotiable w/experience Year
- 410 North Water Street, Decatur, IL 62523
Radio Programming & Community Relations
Part-Time Radio Programming
Join Cromwell's 8 stations to help serve our community. We are looking for an outgoing, self-motivated and proactive addition to our team. Be part of our programming and community relations team.
Here are some specific position duties:
- Know how to call transmitters for tower readings and do a weekly EAS test
- Understand how to use Skylla, Cool Pro Edit, and PPO and complete production of commercials as assigned
- Be familiar and know how studio boards operate and troubleshoot problems
- Be creative and brainstorm in a team setting ideas for on air and online promotional ideas
- Serve on at least one area board or committee to be engaged with the community
- Execute remotes including setup of equipment and live cuts while engaging our customers with a high level of customer service
- Understand local content and be able to deliver timely information to our listeners using tools we have
- Execute delivery of content via website and social media platforms
- recording and interacting with clients in a professional manner
- Assist with onsite promotions and telethons including but not limited to: Spirit of Giving Toy Drive, MRI Celebration Day, Toys for Tats, Polar Plunge, Walk to End Alzheimer's
CONTACT SARAH EDWARDS AT: SEDWARDS@CROMWELLRADIO.COM
- Other duties as assigned.
The Cromwell Group Inc. of Illinois is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.