Assistant Branch Manager
Staley Credit Union is currently seeking an Assistant Branch Manager to fill a position in Decatur. The assistant will achieve organizational goals; participate in the implementation of organizational strategic plans; insure the branch is in compliance with regulations. The ideal candidate desires to take charge of their career to help lead a branch of a growing financial institution and help take their branch to the next level of performance and results.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Directs and monitors front-line teller activities, helps monitor new account and lending needs to insure they meet organizational objectives and adhere to all SCU policies and procedures. Monitors Staley Credit Union's leading quality standards and takes action to resolve problems in the manager’s absence.
- Helps train all branch staff to provide high level, consistent services to our members while creating a relationship-based sales and service culture at the branch.
- Dual responsibility with Branch Manager for the cash position of the branch including the cash vault, cash dispensers, ATMs and ensuring proper balancing of all teller cash drawers.
- Assists Branch Manager when necessary to complete assigned projects and goals associated with member services.
- Insures the branch is in compliance with all regulations relating to deposit programs, transactions and lending.
- Assists member owners with financial products and services to help achieve member owner's financial goals.
- Promotes the use of technology based financial products and services to current and prospective members.
- Seeks to grow the credit union by obtaining new members and increasing wallet share of current membership.
Skills and Requirements
- Experience – Two years to five years of similar or related experience.
- Education – Some higher education preferred but relevant experience will be considered.
- Interpersonal Skills – The ability and desire to continuously learn new job functions and technology offerings, and relationship-based service to our members requiring a significant level of integrity, diplomacy and trust.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive base salary plus bonus opportunities, as well as an incentive for the sale of debt protection products. Our excellent benefits include health, dental, vision, 401k with discretionary match, growth opportunities and a team-based environment.
Staley Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.