Cannon is hiring!
CANNON HAS AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR A LANDSCAPE DESIGNER!
COME BE PART OF AN ESTABLISHED & GROWING FIRM!
WE ARE NO ORDINARY CONSULTING FIRM.
CANNON’S CULTURE provides exciting opportunities for professional growth and outlets for team building. We strive to provide opportunity for personal growth and a balance between personal and professional life. Not only do we work together, but we also enjoy spending time together outside of work. We work hard. We play hard. We have fun.
FOR 43 YEARS, we have provided creative solutions to clients in the energy industry, water resources, public infrastructure, and commercial and residential development. With offices throughout California, we continue to grow!
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING a LANDSCAPE DESIGNER for our SAN LUIS OBISPO office. San Luis Obispo is on the beautiful central coast of California, has scenic beaches, is surrounded by the wine country, and offers endless recreational opportunities.
LANDSCAPE PROJECTS INCLUDE Civic and Municipal Facilities * Residential and Commercial Development * Parks, Trails, and Open Space * Green/Complete Streets
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE assisting Landscape Architects in design, graphic presentations, and construction documents. Works on multi-discipline teams under the guidance of a Landscape Architect Team to provide comprehensive landscape architectural services. For a detailed description on job duties, visit www.CannonCorp.us and click on “Careers”.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architect and 3-5 years work experience in field required.
- Knowledge and understanding of landscape architecture design practices including landscape design development, planting, and irrigation.
- Requires strong proficiency with the graphics programs for visual simulation exhibits using Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator, In-Design, etc.
- Must understand landscape architecture principles and practices relating to site layout, grading/earthwork, soils, surveying, utilities, plant species, and irrigation techniques.
- Requires strong proficiency with AutoCAD where knowledge of Civil 3d and/or LandFX is desirable.
- Additional desirable work experience or certificates including exposure to basic civil engineering practices, arborist reports and certifications, and irrigation association accreditation or certification.
WE PROVIDE competitive salaries, relocation assistance, an excellent benefits package, and an active and positive work environment.
HOW TO APPLY? Submit your resume and cover letter on-line at the “Careers” section at www.CannonCorp.us. EOE/AA
Or Copy and Paste Link in Your Web Search Browser – https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CANNON&cws=1&rid=377