Cannon is hiring!
Civil Senior Associate Engineer
CANNON IS NO ORDINARY CONSULTING FIRM.
WE HAVE AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR A CIVIL SENIOR ASSOCIATE ENGINEER.
COME BE PART OF AN ESTABLISHED & GROWING FIRM!
CANNON’S CULTURE provides exciting opportunities for professional growth and outlets for team building. We strive to provide opportunity for personal growth and a balance between personal and professional life. Not only do we work together, but we also enjoy spending time together outside of work. We work hard. We play hard. We have fun.
FOR 43 YEARS, we have provided creative solutions to clients in the energy industry, water resources, public infrastructure, and commercial and residential development. With offices throughout California, we continue to grow!
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING a CIVIL SENIOR ASSOCIATE ENGINEER for our SAN LUIS OBISPO office. San Luis Obispo is on the beautiful central coast of California, has scenic beaches, is surrounded by the wine country, and offers endless recreational opportunities.
DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS INCLUDE Commercial * Residential * Mixed-Use Development.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE assisting team members with a variety of tasks on a wide range of land development projects including residential / commercial and mixed-use developments. Assignments may include supervising and mentoring less-experienced team members on AutoCAD Civil 3D, grading and earthwork design, and representing the company in coordinating with agencies, clients, and other consultants. For a detailed description on job duties, visit www.CannonCorp.us and click on “Careers”.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited college.
- Requires 5 years’ experience in civil engineering and design specifically pertaining to land development projects.
- Requires a California P.E. license.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Civil 3D and LDD.
- Highly proficient with code principles and able to convey them to others.
- Proven expertise in land development and public works design.
- Experience in management of client relationships.
- Capable of managing a project from start through construction administration and handling multiple assignments concurrently.
- Experience in hydrologic / hydraulic analyses a plus
WE PROVIDE competitive salaries, relocation assistance, an excellent benefits package, and an active and positive work environment.
HOW TO APPLY?
Submit your resume and cover letter on-line at the “Careers” section at www.CannonCorp.us. EOE/AA
Or click on this link to apply – https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CANNON&cws=1&rid=361