Tier 1 Technical Support Technicians
New opportunities for Tier 1 Technical Support Technicians!
Responsibilities of the Tier 1 Technical Support Technician:
- Respond to inbound technical support calls
- Diagnose and troubleshoot Tier 1 and 2 network issues
- Maintain accurate documentation of issues, including diagnostic results and repair information
- Manage ticket queues
- Provide status updates to customers
- Work with field service technicians to resolve customer issues
- Provide superior customer service, including diffusing escalated situations when needed
- Achieve performance goals
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications for the Tier 1 Technical Support Technician:
- Associates degree in an applicable field
- Industry certifications such as Network+ and CCENT
- Previous experience in an applicable role
To see a full listing of all our open positions, please visit:
We can always use top-notch Developers, Network Engineers, Business Analysts, and more.
You can also call one of our recruiting specialists at:
redShift Recruiting Permanent Technology Staffing is the Capital Region’s premier technology recruiting firm. Our Founders recognized the demand for qualified Technology Professionals in the area and started redShift to fill that need. We pride ourselves on our highly qualified and carefully selected bank of candidates seeking permanent, temporary, and temp-to-hire positions.
We stand out in our understanding of technology. Our CEO is a former CIO and Director of Technology, and our recruiters have over 50 years of combined experience in the technology and recruiting fields. Add to that our industry knowledge, unmatched networks within the Capital Region, and superior customer service, and you have a firm that’s unmatched in finding the best candidates for technology roles.