*A Bachelor's Degree is Required*
Senior RF/Antenna Design Engineer
Our client is currently seeking a Senior RF/Antenna Design Engineer who will manage wide-range radio-frequency equipment and assist customers with inquiries. This is a full-time, permanent position, relocation package provided.
- Research, design and test components.
- Manage radiofrequency and high-power amplifier designs, DC to 70-80 GHz.
- Create budgets and design estimates.
- Communicate directly with clients and offer solutions and quotations.
- Assist the production department with radio-frequency equipment and company products as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or electromagnetic science is required.
- 3+ years of experience designing Antennas and RF circuits in the manufacturing industry.
- Must be knowledgeable with IE3D simulation and antenna computer modeling software.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical skills are required.
Walrath Recruiting, Inc. specializes in executive search, direct-hire, and long-term and short-term contract placement services in the Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, IT/Technology, Medical, Legal, industries. With locations in Albany and Saratoga, Walrath Recruiting serves a number of organizations in NY State’s Capital Region and often extends its services throughout the United States.