*A CPA License is preferred*
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Accountant. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for regular interaction with clients, team members, and management and will primarily consist of daily accounting activities across multiple management companies. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Prepare accurate, timely financial statements in accordance with GAAP.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance.
- Analyze financial statements for discrepancies.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or another related field is required.
- CPA License is preferred.
- Must have experience with general accounting, bookkeeping, reconciliations, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required.
Walrath Recruiting, Inc. specializes in executive search, direct-hire, and long-term and short-term contract placement services in the Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, IT/Technology, Medical, Legal, industries. With locations in Albany and Saratoga, Walrath Recruiting serves a number of organizations in NY State’s Capital Region and often extends its services throughout the United States.