*An RN License in NYS is Required*
RN Field Nurse Manager
Our client is currently seeking an RN (Field Nurse Manager) who will be responsible for supporting the development, organization, and implementation of patient care. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Collaborate with Director of Clinical Services regarding new patient assignments, staff visits, and scheduling.
- Mentor staff during field visits; provide clinical support, medical record review, and feedback.
- Collaborate with Home Health Aide Scheduler regarding assignments.
- Intake referrals for admission process.
- Communicate with local agencies providing patient/family care in coordination with all care services.
- Handle site preceptor activities as needed.
- Participate in IDT care planning activities.
- An RN license in NYS is required.
- 2+ years of RN experience providing clinical/direct patient care is required.
- Experience in management is preferred.
- Excellent computer and verbal skills, as well as strong organizational skills, are required.
Walrath Recruiting, Inc. specializes in executive search, direct-hire, and long-term and short-term contract placement services in the Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, IT/Technology, Medical, Legal, industries. With locations in Albany and Saratoga, Walrath Recruiting serves a number of organizations in NY State’s Capital Region and often extends its services throughout the United States.