- Part Time
- October 2019
- 500 New Karner Road, Suite 3, Albany, NY 12209
Great Part Time Opportunity!
Respite Site Supervisor- After-School Program
The Alternative Living Group, Inc. (ALG) is a non-profit, human service agency licensed by the State of New York to provide a wide range of residential, recreational and support services to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. It’s our mission to partner with individuals to create quality lives and opportunities for independence.
ALG is currently seeking one part time Respite Site Supervisor to join our After-School Respite team, which runs out of the Albany City School District. This team works with children with developmental disabilities and is responsible for the oversight of the program and the children in the after-school programs.
On a day to day basis, the Respite Site Supervisor can find themselves planning activities, overseeing the staff and children, completing necessary paperwork, helping with homework, assisting the children in learning social skills, teaching independence, fostering creativity, and encouraging fun! In short, our Respite Site Supervisor serves as a role model and guide to the staff and children we serve, while cultivating a happy and creative environment.
- HS Diploma or GED required, Bachelors Degree preferred
- Valid NYS Driver's License required
- Experience with developmentally disabled population required
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to complete trainings as required and participate in the background check process
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks that include, but are not limited to lifting and bending
Visit us at www.alginc.org for more information about our company!