Turning trauma into triumph!
Residential Program Manager
Residential Program Manager – College Suites
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm, some flexibility required in order to meet the needs of the program.
Catholic Charities Disabilities Services (CCDS), a leader in services for individuals with developmental disabilities, is now hiring for a Residential Program Manager to oversee operations at our newly developed trauma-based residential program, located at the College Suites in Schenectady, NY. The Residential Program Manager will be a key member in leading and working collaboratively with stake holders in the expansion of this program to new residential settings.
The Program Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the residences and is expected to work in tandem with individuals’ support teams including; but not limited to, an individual’s family, CCDS nursing, administration, and clinical staff to provide well-rounded person centered supports. Examples of such day-to-day operations are maintaining staff schedules, active treatment plans, financial house ledgers, and oversight of shift supervisors/DSPs. Some on-call phone coverage is required.
The ideal candidate for this position should have strong organizational and communication skills, and feel comfortable providing training to Direct Support Professionals in areas of active programming.
- An associate’s degree in a health or human services related field, bachelor’s preferred
- At least one year of experience working with individuals with severe trauma background
- A minimum of two years of supervisory or management experience in an ID/DD residential setting OR three years of supervisory experience in a related field
- Valid NYS driver’s license and reliable transportation (mileage reimbursement available)
Why Catholic Charities?
We have the unparalleled privilege to do what we love, with an organization that values work-life balance. Our competitive benefits plans include,
- Comprehensive Health Insurance plans; including, telemedicine
- Low Cost Dental and Vision Coverage
- Generous Paid Time off and Holidays
- Reimbursement for Healthcare Expenses (HRA)
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- 403b Retirement Savings
- Free Term Life Insurance & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program
- Strong Career Ladder
- On-going Professional Development Opportunities
Learn more about us at www.ccdservices.org