*3+ Years of Related Experience is Required.
Real Estate Paralegal
Our client is currently seeking a Real Estate Paralegal who will be responsible for supporting 3 attorneys specializing in both residential and commercial real estate. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Draft and monitor all real estate law correspondence including Lease Agreements, extensions, termination of leases, statements of sale, deeds.
- Prepare contracts, titles, including lease or rental agreements and closing documents.
- Prepare closing documents, reports, and accounts.
- Coordinate closings with all parties needed for the transaction: buyer, seller, the insurance company, etc.
- Conduct public record searches for clients.
- Paralegal Certificate is preferred.
- 3+ years of related experience is required.
- Must have excellent research, analytical, and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment is a must.
Walrath Recruiting, Inc. specializes in executive search, direct-hire, and long-term and short-term contract placement services in the Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, IT/Technology, Medical, Legal, industries. With locations in Albany and Saratoga, Walrath Recruiting serves a number of organizations in NY State’s Capital Region and often extends its services throughout the United States.