*CPR Certification is Required*
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Our client is currently seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner who will council, observe and evaluate clients with various mental health issues. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Council clients during visits and make referrals as needed.
- Prescribe medication or treatments as necessary.
- Observe and evaluate patient data or tests for diagnosis.
- Communicate with staff to discuss strategies and development.
- Ensure services are in accordance with state/federal guidelines and the company’s policies and procedures.
- Must be a Licensed Nurse Practitioner in Psychiatry in NYS; or transferable license to NYS.
- Must be ANCC Board Certified as a clinical specialist in nursing.
- CPR Certification is a must.
- Strong communication skills and ability to multitask are required.
Walrath Recruiting, Inc. specializes in executive search, direct-hire, and long-term and short-term contract placement services in the Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, IT/Technology, Medical, Legal, industries. With locations in Albany and Saratoga, Walrath Recruiting serves a number of organizations in NY State’s Capital Region and often extends its services throughout the United States.