- Full Time
- 14.00 Hour
- 650 Warren St, Albany, NY 12208
The Office Coordinator provides immediate support via telephone for incoming clients across multiple agency programs. The primary role of this position is assist clients, manage copays, answer a multi-line phone system, schedule appointments and assist with intake phone based interviews. This position involves direct service and assistance with program planning. As the point of first contact for clients, customers and partners, the Counseling Program Coordinator is affectively the “face of the Agency;” and therefore, first priority is to provide flawless customer service.
- Schedule, reschedule or cancel appointments
- Manage daily cash receipts and co-pays; when applicable
- Complete Capital EAP reminder calls; when applicable
- Assist with intake phone based interviews with clients for the Counseling, EAP program and Community Transitions program and set them up with the appropriate clinicians.
- Clear daily fax queue and forward accordingly
- Document client contact in an electronic medical system
- Provide support to the intake coordinators and management team as well as other duties assigned by the supervisor
- Provide clients with referrals to requested services; research may be required in order to determine the appropriate referral
- Additional general front office administrative support as needed
- Participate in staff/agency meetings and any required training
- Provide confidentiality and HIPPA compliancy for clients and staff