Network System Engineer
redShift Recruiting LLC is the Capital Region’s premier technology recruiting firm. Our Founders recognized the demand for qualified Technology Professionals in the area and started redShift to fill that need. We pride ourselves on our highly qualified and carefully selected bank of candidates seeking permanent, temporary, and temp-to-hire positions.
We stand out in our understanding of technology. Our CEO is a former CIO and Director of Technology, and our recruiters have over 50 years of combined experience in the technology and recruiting fields. Add to that our industry knowledge, unmatched networks within the Capital Region, and superior customer service, and you have a firm that’s unmatched in finding the best candidates for technology roles.
Our Client is seeking Network System Engineer to join their team. Upon permanent hire, our client offers an excellent benefits package.
Responsibilities of the Network System Engineer will include:
- Work with service architectures, storage architectures, high availability clustering, monitoring tools, backup/restore, performance tuning/capacity planning, documentation, and project management
- Monitor network performance, troubleshoot issues and outages, and schedule upgrades
- Perform data network fault investigations
- Upgrade data network equipment
- Configure routing and switching equipment
- Provide remote support for engineers and customers
- Work on-call to provide after-hour coverage as needed
To see a full listing of all our open positions, please visit:
We can always use top-notch Developers, Network Engineers, Business Analysts, and more.
You can also call one of our recruiting specialists at: