Network Engineer- Kingston, NY
Our Client in the Kingston, NY area is seeking a Network Engineer to join their team. Upon permanent hire, our Client offers an excellent benefits package.
Responsibilities of the Network Engineer will include:
- Oversee company infrastructure
- Design, implement, and maintain a LAN and WAN environment
- Maintain cabling infrastructure
- Manage hardware equipment, including routers, switches, and firewalls
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications for the Network Engineer:
- 5+ years’ experience maintaining network systems and equipment
- Understanding of operating systems, Active Directory, and group management policies
- A+, Network+, Security+, Cisco, or Microsoft Certifications are preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field is a plus
- Familiarity with security systems is preferred
To see a full listing of all our open positions, please visit:
We can always use top-notch Developers, Network Engineers, Business Analysts, and more.
You can also call one of our recruiting specialists at:
redShift Recruiting Permanent Technology Staffing is the Capital Region’s premier technology recruiting firm. Our Founders recognized the demand for qualified Technology Professionals in the area and started redShift to fill that need. We pride ourselves on our highly qualified and carefully selected bank of candidates seeking permanent, temporary, and temp-to-hire positions.
We stand out in our understanding of technology. Our CEO is a former CIO and Director of Technology, and our recruiters have over 50 years of combined experience in the technology and recruiting fields. Add to that our industry knowledge, unmatched networks within the Capital Region, and superior customer service, and you have a firm that’s unmatched in finding the best candidates for technology roles.