Join our GYN office in Saratoga!
Saratoga Gynecology Associates is looking for a full time LPN to join their team! This is a full-time position and the hours are Monday - Thursday: 8am - 5pm.
Please note, this is a temporary position starting in January, anticipated to last 2 -3 months.
- Document verbal conversations and information into patient record in an accurate, legible and timely manner.
- Obtain patient signature on Advanced Beneficiary Notice (ABN) according to Medicare requirements.
- Maintain timely patient flow.
- Prepare patient for visit as appropriate, based on office/provider requirements.
- Obtain specimens (i.e., urine, blood, etc.) from patients as directed by the provider.
- Accurate and timely order entry into the lab system.
- Perform clinical office procedures as directed by the provider (i.e. EKG, PFT, etc.).
- Valid NYS LPN license.
- Previous medical office experience preferred but not required!
- Strong computer skills.
- Knowledge of basic nursing principles and protocols.
- Knowledge of policies and procedures related to infection control, environmental safety, and patient confidentiality.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality and discretion.
- Knowledge of medical chart reporting/records.
- Skill in appropriate assessment and assistance techniques.
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the desired qualifications, please Apply Now!
Community Care Physicians offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and life insurances, paid holidays, paid time off, retirement plan, and much more in a business casual environment!
We welcome candidates who will bring diverse intellectual, gender and ethnic perspectives to Community Care Physicians.
Community Care Physicians is an Equal Opportunity Employer.