Apply today for consideration
IT Quality Management Analyst
Our client is seeking a qualified candidate to become a part of the quality management team. You will be helping development teams deliver a diverse set of technology products meeting a high degree of excellence. If you like collaborating with extremely skilled developers to solve problems, experience a lot of different technology while delighting the customer, this is the place for you.
• Encourage good software development practices
• Functionally test individual development activities
• Document test cases and capture evidence
• Thoroughly document and communicate defects
• Build rapport with development team by reporting accurate defects and being a subject matter expert
• Collaborate with software engineers to reproduce defects and to gain understanding of functionality
• Develop automated test scripts for functional end-to-end regression
• Participate in continuous improvement efforts
• Be a key contributor for your Scrum team
• Bachelor's degree in Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, computer engineering or related field
• 2+ years’ experience in test case documentation and evidence collection
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience documenting, prioritizing, and facilitating defect remediation
• Previous Scrum team participant
Fusco Personnel takes great pride in successfully matching talent and culture for our valued clients. We accomplish this through the hard work and expertise of our exemplary specialty recruiters and staff.
Whether you are contemplating your next career move, or you are seeking the key players to bring your business to the next level – consider contacting our experts.
Fusco Personnel is a NYS Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity, Race/Gender/Veterans/Disability Employer