Information Security Architect- Kingston, NY
Are you an information security professional looking for a new opportunity with a well-established company? Our Client in the Kingston, NY area is seeking an Information Security Architect to join their growing team! Upon permanent hire, our Client offers an excellent benefits package.
Responsibilities of the Information Security Architect include:
- Design and implement information security controls
- Act as a security liaison for audits
- Ensure security controls meet requirements and align with security policy
- Perform security testing
- Provide required documentation
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications for the Information Security Architect:
- 5+ years’ experience in an applicable role
- Thorough understanding of technology security best practices and standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with technical architecture, OS, servers, networks, switches, data storage, cloud, web, firewalls, and other aspects of technology infrastructure
To see a full listing of all our open positions, please visit:
We can always use top-notch Developers, Network Engineers, Business Analysts, and more.
You can also call one of our recruiting specialists at:
redShift Recruiting Permanent Technology Staffing is the Capital Region’s premier technology recruiting firm. Our Founders recognized the demand for qualified Technology Professionals in the area and started redShift to fill that need. We pride ourselves on our highly qualified and carefully selected bank of candidates seeking permanent, temporary, and temp-to-hire positions.
We stand out in our understanding of technology. Our CEO is a former CIO and Director of Technology, and our recruiters have over 50 years of combined experience in the technology and recruiting fields. Add to that our industry knowledge, unmatched networks within the Capital Region, and superior customer service, and you have a firm that’s unmatched in finding the best candidates for technology roles.