Field Service Technician
Are you a road warrior looking for a new opportunity with a well-established local business? Our Client is seeking a self-motivated Field Service Technician who enjoys being on the road traveling to customer sites. Our Client offers competitive compensation and the use of a company vehicle. Training is provided for this role.
Responsibilities of the Field Service Technician will include:
- Perform system performance audits
- Provide service contract and emergency support
- Participate with multiple active control system customers
- Design and install application software
- Distributed Control System design, startup, and troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot field instrumentation and valve situations
- Install Microsoft operating systems and troubleshoot computer issues
- Perform control system upgrades and modifications on-site
- Design, install, and troubleshoot networks
- Assist in quotations and technical sales support
- Setup interfaces to PLCs and drives
- Setup Active Directories, Terminal Services, and User Accounts
- Maintain required documentation
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications for the Field Service Technician:
- Associates in Computer Science or a similar field
- Able to regularly travel to customer sites
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to participate in continuous learning of new technologies and ongoing training
- Must be a US Citizen and possess a valid driver’s license
To see a full listing of all our open positions, please visit:
We can always use top-notch Developers, Network Engineers, Business Analysts, and more.
You can also call one of our recruiting specialists at:
redShift Recruiting LLC is the Capital Region’s premier technology recruiting firm. Our Founders recognized the demand for qualified Technology Professionals in the area and started redShift to fill that need. We pride ourselves on our highly qualified and carefully selected bank of candidates seeking permanent, temporary, and temp-to-hire positions.
We stand out in our understanding of technology. Our CEO is a former CIO and Director of Technology, and our recruiters have over 50 years of combined experience in the technology and recruiting fields. Add to that our industry knowledge, unmatched networks within the Capital Region, and superior customer service, and you have a firm that’s unmatched in finding the best candidates for technology roles.