Part-Time Receptionist/Administrative Support Person
Family Friendly, Team-Centered Environment
Things of My Very Own, Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that provides crisis intervention services to children who have been impacted by extensive abuse and/or neglect. We also provide services to children at-risk of a Child Protective Services intervention solely due to not having items necessary for sustainability. The organization works to keep children with their non-abusive family members and out of the foster care system whenever possible.
Things of My Very Own, Inc. is currently seeking a P/T employee to work as a Receptionist/Administrative Support Person to join our family friendly team.
Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday of every month from 8:45am-1pm (chance of additional shifts).
- Greeting clients and donors
- Reception assist-answer multi-line phones, etc.
- Transcribe messages accurately
- Create and edit documents and forms
- Manage forms, documents and client files
- Donation tracking
- Donation solicitation
- Scheduling, tracking and ensuring that contracts are managed efficiently
- Scheduling and meeting preparation
- Client interviews
- Occasional pick-up and delivery of donations and VIP’s
- Maintaining a joyful, warm, friendly, client-centered atmosphere, etc.
- Must have a non-judgmental, positive, outgoing, enthusiastic attitude.
- Must be organized!
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have a drivers license and clean driving record.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Ability to work with people of all backgrounds
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in reading, writing and speaking English is required, fluency in reading, writing Spanish is preferred but not required.
- Prior administrative work, retail, sales, management or case work experience is preferred but is not required.
- Must pass a criminal background investigation.
No experience in this field is necessary, we are willing to train the right candidate. Please send resume AND one-page letter of interest to email@example.com for consideration. Position pays $10-$12 p/h, depending on experience.
Please visit www.thingsofmyveryown.org for more information.