Enterprise Hiring Event
Alamo Enterprise National Car Rental Albany Airport & Downtown Albany Hiring Event! Company Swag provided!
Interviews will take place on Tuesday, April 2nd from 9am-3pm at our
Enterprise Holdings Regional Headquarter Administrative Office:
11 Northway La N
Latham, NY 12110
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Full-Time, Part-Time, Summer Seasonal Customer Service Return Agents
- Full-Time, Part-Time, Summer Seasonal Service Agents (Car Washers)
We will discuss hours/schedule during the interview. We have various shifts available between 5:30am-12:30am seven days a week
Full-Time, Part-Time, Summer Seasonal Customer Service Return Agents:
This position pays $11.50/hour
- Greet all customers using prescribed, appropriate dialogue as they arrive on the lot.
- Remind customer to check for personal belongings. Identify any items found in the vehicle with a unit number, date, time and turn into lost and found.
- Advise and review rental charges; and provide an accurate receipt to the customer.
- Provide information in a professional and courteous manner regarding transportation to the airport terminal. Thank customers using the prescribed dialogue.
- Inquire about service, satisfaction and document dissatisfaction.
- Discreetly check vehicle for damage on incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of damage/loss report.
- Use of proper statement to determine if vehicle is being returned with full tank of gas.
- Complete a service alert for any mechanical and or body damage communicated by the customers.
- Identify vehicles, which are on system hold for turnback, time or mileage, recall, or any other special lock and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Identify and tag vehicles that have been flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow.
- Understand the CDW/Emerald Aisle/Choice process; knowledge of the rental/return documents, fuel services, days/extra hours/surcharges and optional coverages.
- Understand the damage loss report reporting procedure.
Full-Time, Part-Time, Summer Seasonal Service Agents (Car Washers)
This position pays $11.50/hour
- The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must living within a reasonable commute of no more than one hour or relocating to Albany, NY, within 30 days application.
- Must have a valid drivers license with a good driving record and no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents within the last 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) in the past 5 years.
- Apart from religious observation, full time positions, must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours within a seven day operation, part time positions, must be able to work a minimum of 15 hours within a seven day operation; various shifts are available between 5:30am-12:30am, seven days per week. We will confirm the shifts, the ideal schedule, during a face interview.
Additional Return Agent Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service functions.
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required.