Engineering Team Lead
redShift Recruiting LLC is the Capital Region’s premier technology recruiting firm. Our Founders recognized the demand for qualified Technology Professionals in the area and started redShift to fill that need. We pride ourselves on our highly qualified and carefully selected bank of candidates seeking permanent, temporary, and temp-to-hire positions.
We stand out in our understanding of technology. Our CEO is a former CIO and Director of Technology, and our recruiters have over 50 years of combined experience in the technology and recruiting fields. Add to that our industry knowledge, unmatched networks within the Capital Region, and superior customer service, and you have a firm that’s unmatched in finding the best candidates for technology roles.
Opening for an Engineering Team Lead with a well-established company!
Responsibilities of the Engineering Team Lead include:
- Responsible for all technical aspects of projects throughout the project lifecycle
- Review technical specifications for projects
- Communicate with customers throughout project and coordinate customer meetings
- Maintain project schedule
- Maintain appropriate documentation
- Oversee design reviews
- Review, issue, and update order book
- Responsible for drawing and bill of material review, conducting new component research, and verifying design calculations
- Support inspections and tests, including creating an Inspection and Test Plan
- Review vendor quotes
- Resolve technical issues
Qualifications of the Engineering Team Lead:
- BS Degree or higher in Engineering
- 3+ years’ experience in project engineering or project management
- Able to work overtime and travel as needed
To see a full listing of all our open positions, please visit:
We can always use top-notch Developers, Network Engineers, Business Analysts, and more.
You can also call one of our recruiting specialists at: