Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 7,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $14 billion.
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
This is a part time position at our office located at 11 Northway Ln N, Latham, NY 12110
25 HOURS MAX PER WEEK
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations or at-fault accident's on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Must be willing to accept an hourly pay of $11.10 per hour
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to Latham, NY or be moving to this location within 30 days of application
- Apart from religious observances must be able to work one of the following schedules:
- Sundays and Thursdays 6:00am-6:00pm (1 hour break)
- Sundays and Wednesdays 6:00am-6:00pm (1 hour break)
- Mondays and Thursdays 6:00am - 6:00pm (1 hour break)
- Thursdays and Fridays 6:00am - 6:00pm (1 hour break)
MAXIMUM 25 HOURS PER WEEK