New opportunity for a Developer to support and collaborate with a small development team!
Responsibilities of the Developer include:
- Design and implement .Net application within all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Develop and implement application software within .Net, SQL, scheduled jobs, and SSIS environments
- Communicate with clients
- Identify application issues and areas to improve systems
- Resolve tickets and document issues, gather requirements, QA test changes, and follow up with users to ensure issues are resolved
- Maintain program revisions
- Create design principles
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications of the Developer include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or an Associate’s degree with equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience working in current .Net web technologies developing modern applications
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013+ development tools for client server applications
- C#, VB.NET
- IIS/ASP.NET/MVC framework
- SQL Server 2012+
- SVN, Team Services, or other version control software
- Experience working within a software development lifecycle methodology
- Strong OO skills and applied knowledge of software design patterns
- SSRS, SSIS
- Job scheduling software
- Microsoft Windows and Office
To see a full listing of all our open positions, please visit:
We can always use top-notch Developers, Network Engineers, Business Analysts, and more.
You can also call one of our recruiting specialists at:
redShift Recruiting LLC is the Capital Region’s premier technology recruiting firm. Our Founders recognized the demand for qualified Technology Professionals in the area and started redShift to fill that need. We pride ourselves on our highly qualified and carefully selected bank of candidates seeking permanent, temporary, and temp-to-hire positions.
We stand out in our understanding of technology. Our CEO is a former CIO and Director of Technology, and our recruiters have over 50 years of combined experience in the technology and recruiting fields. Add to that our industry knowledge, unmatched networks within the Capital Region, and superior customer service, and you have a firm that’s unmatched in finding the best candidates for technology roles.