Our Client is seeking a Data Analyst to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a variety of data to provide support for planning and evaluation activities.
Responsibilities of the Data Analyst include:
- Collaborate in database design, development, and implementation
- Analyze and compile data to determine areas needing investigation
- Design queries to produce a variety of summaries and reports
- Create presentations and reports
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications of the Data Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field; an advanced degree is preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in analytics
- Experience working with predictive models and quality metrics is a plus
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Detail-oriented with strong communication and analytical skills
To see a full listing of all our open positions, please visit:
We can always use top-notch Developers, Network Engineers, Business Analysts, and more.
You can also call one of our recruiting specialists at:
redShift Recruiting Permanent Technology Staffing is the Capital Region’s premier technology recruiting firm. Our Founders recognized the demand for qualified Technology Professionals in the area and started redShift to fill that need. We pride ourselves on our highly qualified and carefully selected bank of candidates seeking permanent, temporary, and temp-to-hire positions.
We stand out in our understanding of technology. Our CEO is a former CIO and Director of Technology, and our recruiters have over 50 years of combined experience in the technology and recruiting fields. Add to that our industry knowledge, unmatched networks within the Capital Region, and superior customer service, and you have a firm that’s unmatched in finding the best candidates for technology roles.