Commercial Electrician- Albany NY Area
redShift Recruiting LLC is the Capital Region’s premier technology recruiting firm. Our Founders recognized the demand for qualified Technology Professionals in the area and started redShift to fill that need. We pride ourselves on our highly qualified and carefully selected bank of candidates seeking permanent, temporary, and temp-to-hire positions.
We stand out in our understanding of technology. Our CEO is a former CIO and Director of Technology, and our recruiters have over 50 years of combined experience in the technology and recruiting fields. Add to that our industry knowledge, unmatched networks within the Capital Region, and superior customer service, and you have a firm that’s unmatched in finding the best candidates for technology roles.
Our Client is looking for a Commercial Electrician to deploy and install enterprise wide security surveillance and access control systems.
Job Requirements for the role of Commercial Electrician:
- 5+ years’ experience installing and servicing access control, intrusion detection, video surveillance, and systems integration equipment.
- Field experience working with security cameras in a commercial or corporate setting.
- Knowledge of wiring, electronics, and hardware.
- Candidate who demonstrates comfortability working with customers.
- Valid license and clean driving record with the willingness and ability to travel extensively to customer sites, including overnight trips.
Preferences for the Commercial Electrician:
- New York State Alarm Technician license is a plus.
- CCTV system experience preferred but not required.
To see a full listing of all our open positions, please visit:
We can always use top-notch Developers, Network Engineers, Business Analysts, and more.
You can also call one of our recruiting specialists at: