Morning Show Co Host
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Have you ever wanted to live in one of the greatest cities in Canada, with the mountains just up the road?
Jack 96.9 Calgary is looking for a Morning Show. We need people who want to become memorable members of this community.
You understand that your job isn’t done at 9am. You fully embrace that you need to remain engaged with your audience before, during and after your show. Bonus points if you’re a social media ninja!
- Host morning show M-F 5:30a to 9am
- Host and participate in community events.
- Voice track where necessary
- Create social and digital content
- Do Remotes as necessary
- Minimum 3 years on-air experience.
- Valid Class G Driver’s Licence
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic individual
- Wants to win
- Computer literate, with preferred experience with the latest versions of the Wide Orbit Automation System, Music Master Music Scheduling System, Burli News
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.