Join a Great Team!
With over 40 years of experience in the residential property management business, Emerald's growth is a result of excellent service, expert staff and superior long-term results. We are an enthusiastic team of professionals dedicated to managing and enhancing the assets of our clients and our valued stakeholders.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, experienced Master Electrician to join our maintenance team.
The ideal candidate must:
- have credentials
- be able to work independently and effectively as part of a team
- have excellent customer service skills
- be able to inspect and repair intercoms
- be able to inspect and repair fire alarms
- be able to estimate labour and material costs
- determine appropriate selection of materials and methods
- keep maintenance reports and documentation
- be bondable and successfully complete a security clearance
- have a valid drivers license and own a reliable vehicle (truck or van preferred)
- have basic tools of the trade
We are in search of the right candidate to join our team. Should you feel you are a fit, please submit your resume.
We thank all candidates who submitted their resume; only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.