Perfect for Semi-Retired Couples or Mature Individuals
Live-In Resident Managers
We are seeking Live-In Resident Managers for various properties located throughout Calgary. Our Resident Managers thrive on providing excellent service to new and existing tenants. Your main responsibility is to provide for the efficient operation of the property which includes property maintenance, cleaning, tenant relations, rent collections and solving any tenant complaints or issues. You are a natural communicator who can work well with the Property Manager and/or Leasing Agent.
A big part of this role is tenant service so you must be committed to exceptional service and take pride in your work. You must ensure that the property is rented to fullest capacity and accommodate rental inquiries during various times of weekdays and weekends.
We require our Resident Managers to reside on site to ensure the building is clean and well cared for. Previous experience in the industry is seen as a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of applicable legislation regarding residential tenancies and the rights and obligations of Landlords and Tenants an asset.
- Act as the first point of contact for all tenant inquiries and requests and ensure tenant requirements are met in accordance with Emerald standards.
- Strong customer service orientation and communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Conduct themselves in a friendly and professional manner at all times.
- Maintain all common area cleanliness which includes vacuuming, mopping, lobby windows and light bulb changes on an ongoing basis.
- General landscaping maintenance and clean up.
- Perform minor repairs as needed.
- Scheduling and showing of units.
- Carry out various administrative duties/paperwork - serve correspondence, collect rent, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Candidates must be bondable and are subject to a security clearance. If you feel you have what we are looking for we would like to hear from you. We thank all those who have submitted their resume; only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.