Love the Outdoors!!!!
Do you enjoy working outdoors? If so, we are looking for you!!! We are looking for Groundskeepers to join our dynamic Maintenance team.
Assignments involve Winter and Summer maintenance, repair, and general upkeep of yards, grounds,and buildings including mowing, trimming, liter removal, planting, pruning, weeding, sweeping, digging, raking, watering, shoveling snow, eavestrough cleaning and demolition.
Below are the responsibilities and qualifications for the position:
- General maintenance duties as required.
- Responsible for helping to maintain the entire property at various sites throughout Calgary and the outlying areas.
- Assist in trash pick up.
- Observe conditions of property in general and reports any unusual circumstances to the Maintenance department.
- Must be able to walk, bend, kneel, climb ladders, operate hand and power tools and carry items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Follows company procedures regarding safety and emergency situations.
- Maintains good working relationships with other staff members.
- Maintains good rapport with current and prospective tenants.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Successfully complete a Police Security Clearance and the Respect in the Workplace Certification.
- Must possess team spirit.
- Ability to work flexible hours, weekends and Statutory Holidays.
Must possess a valid drivers license and own a reliable vehicle (truck or van required).
If you have a great attitude, are punctual and have a willingness to learn, then this is the job for you! Please submit your resume. We thank all those who submitted their resume; only those chosen to be interviewed will be contacted. No phone calls please.