Full Time Position
The Aurum Group is a full service dental company, with high quality dental labs across Canada. We pride ourselves on our passion for client’s smiles and are looking for a Denture Technician in Calgary who will share that passion!
Following a doctors prescription, a denture technician makes the appliance to the exact specifications for dentures.
Manufacturing a denture which includes but is not limited to model work, selecting teeth, setting the teeth and waxing. All steps are checked to ensure the dental case is made correctly.
- Relines and Repairs: Set-Up
- Finish Dentures: Selecting teeth, waxing dentures
- Strong understanding of written and spoken English
- Excellent manual dexterity
- Basic understanding of dental terminology and anatomy
- Previous dental laboratory experience or education an asset
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Company Benefit Plan
- Room for advancement
- Pension Plan
- An exciting career in the dental industry
- Training on the job
Submit resume and cover letter to the following:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Human Resources)
Please be sure to include the position you are applying for. All resumes are submitted in confidence.