Highly Motivated Professional!
Condominium Property Manager
Emerald Management & Realty Ltd. is one of the largest property management companies offering comprehensive management services to local condominium corporations, residential, commercial, multi and single family homes. The company’s success is accomplished by using a team of highly motivated professionals dedicated to handle the challenges of corporate, financial and facility management situations in an effective, timely and practical manner.
At Emerald Management & Realty Ltd. we recognize the importance of every individual and his or her unique role in the success of the company. We expect our people to be recognized for their character, commitment and their competence. We have made a commitment to lead the property management industry in terms of integrity, devotion to client satisfaction, and financial strength.
We are looking for a Condominium Property Manager to join our dynamic team. This position will be responsible for the management of a Condominium portfolio. The ideal candidate will be a professional possessing the ability to prioritize, organize, communicate, multi-task, meet deadlines, work well within a team-based environment, and understand the true meaning of customer service.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in condominium building management
- Strong knowledge of building facility maintenance and management requirements
- Strong knowledge and experience with various Acts and Codes, including Fire Code, Building Code, Condominium Act and Residential Tenancies Act
- The desire to provide a high level of personal and professional service to our clients
- Understand the true meaning of customer service and like working with people
- Must be able to communicate ideas and thoughts effectively
- Must be highly organized and able to multi-task to meet deadlines
- Must be fully fluent in English (written, spoken and reading skills)
- Accounting competency including budgeting, account analysis and overall financial management
- Strong computer skills
- Valid driver’s license is required
- You will be required to attend Board meetings and be the prime contact with the Board of Directors
- Hold a valid Alberta Real Estate Associates License or Real Estate Associates Program (REAP) Property Managers License.
- Desire to be licensed if you have the years of experience in the industry but not the license.