Rep 1 Business Class Tech Support
Spectrum Business is seeking tech-savvy customer-focused individuals to join our call center on Michigan Avenue (Buffalo, NY) as Technical (Customer Service) Support Representatives!
Start date: January 18, 2019
8 Weeks of Paid Training: 8 AM to 4:30 PM Monday-Friday
Schedule after Training: Weekend & Evening Availability Required
Rate of Pay: $15.75/hr
20+ positions available
Excellent benefits, opportunities for career advancement, and a fun working environment!
Do you LOVE technology?
Do you always have the latest gadget or smartphone?
Do your friends and family call you for computer help?
Then Spectrum is looking for you! Check out the job description below and apply today if you're interested!
- Handle inbound technical support calls from Business Class customers for:
- Internet Connectivity
- Digital Phone features/call completion issues
- Video Products
- Work independently and in teams to ensure the success of Spectrum Business.
- Understand customer needs and expectations on every call to ensure an exceptional customer experience
- Receive and respond to a high volume of telephone support inquiries
- Utilize available resources to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Educating customers with knowledge empowering their ability to solve similar technical issues in the future
- Initiate customer education opportunities regarding existing products and services to drive awareness of future solutions
- Document all pertinent information using the appropriate call-tracking system
- Reinforce customer retention through exemplary problem solving and service
- Excellent communication skills; polite and professional demeanor
- Partner with all customers despite varied technical abilities
- Experience with:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Popular Internet Browsers
- Popular Email Clients
- Wireless Devices
- Problem Solving & Multi-tasking are essential for this role
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience troubleshooting current operating systems
- A+ or Net+ certification
- Network Fundamentals / Knowledge of Internet and LAN technology, including TCP/IP Protocols.
- Knowledge of DNS (Domain Name System)
- Troubleshooting basic VPN connectivity
- Hardware – Cable Modems/Routers