Immediate Part Time Openings, No Experience Needed
Part Time Customer Sales / Service
Our company has been around for over 35 years and is looking to expand. We are interviewing for entry-level positions in customer sales and service (no experience required – we train).
Our openings are for entry level customer sales and service positions. The work involves fun, laid back presentations with our customers, either face-to-face or done virtually. Our products are made in the USA, super high quality, easy to explain, and guaranteed forever so our customers love them. There's no knocking on random doors or cold-calling involved. There is no cost to start working or any upfront fees. Student representatives can be themselves and not worry about being a stereotypical salesperson.
- Solid training – we believe in building our people from the ground up and allowing them to expand on their natural abilities in order to launch them into a successful career.
- Excellent pay – competitive starting base pay, incentives available based on performance.
- Choice of location – most interviews take place at our main office, but our sales representatives are able to decide where they work.
- Flexible scheduling – we help our reps create a schedule that works best for them. Some work as much as possible while others choose to be super part time around other commitments such as classes or other jobs.
- Advancement – reps who make this a career position are able to move along several different paths, including part-time, full-time, and management roles.
- Enjoy working with people.
- At least 18 or high school graduate.
- Conditions apply.
- Able to start within the next seven to ten days.
Who would do well:
This entry level position is a great fit for people who are looking for a part time, full time, or even extra income opportunity (work as little as 5-10 hours a week around a busy schedule). If you are a student looking for work around classes/sports games & practices/internships or just someone who is looking for a flexible schedule, our opportunities can work around your needs. Because of the quality of our training, we're able to take on people who are still in school or who entered the job market right out of high school and train them to quickly become successful.
People who have done will with us in the past have had experience in retail at places like Target, fast food at McDonald's, cashier at Aldi, call center or telemarketing (which, by the way, we don't do), administrative assistant at a law firm, landscaping, and in just about any field you can imagine. While many of our reps are students, we welcome all applicants who have a positive attitude an dare willing to work hard and learn new things. It doesn't matter if you are looking for part time work or just some extra income around classes. We will work with your busy schedule.
And many, many of our people have no previous experience. At all. Except for maybe babysitting or mowing the neighbor's lawn. We trained and supported them well enough for them to be successful – so even if you've never worked before, we can train you too.