- Full Time
- College Station, TN 77840
Administrative and Sales Support Professional
Hajoca Corporation is the nation’s largest privately held wholesale distributor of plumbing, heating and air-conditioning, industrial pipes-valves-fittings, pool and waterworks supplies for residential, commercial, industrial and infrastructure construction. We have approximately 400 locations, called Profit Centers, throughout the United States, representing the premier product lines in our industry.
Since 1858, Hajoca has been blending the strengths and clout of a large company with freedom and opportunity for employees. The company will continue to grow and prosper because our fundamental business philosophy works: emphasis on entrepreneurial spirit, expert knowledge, strong incentives for our employees, and devotion to Hajoca’s proven business principles of “Service, Integrity, Reliability.”
Are you organized and detail-oriented? Are you able to efficiently manage competing priorities? Do you thrive on analyzing and solving problems to help ensure the business runs smoothly? Do you desire to help provide customers with an excellent experience? If so, then Moore Supply, a division of Hajoca Corporation, would like you to join the dedicated team at our College Station location as an Administrative and Sales Support Professional. Our team has been servicing the Brazos Valley community for over 30 years offering the very best experiences in kitchen and bath design. We are a close-knit group that works together to provide the best service to both new and existing customers.
As an Administrative and Sales Support Professional with Moore Supply, a division of Hajoca, your specific duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Perform accurate and timely invoicing of all customer shipments daily.
- Generate daily invoice preview report for management review and when approved, generate the customer invoices. Print and mail customer invoices, verify faxed customer invoice status.
- Obtain, review, verify and enter purchase and expense vendor invoices, debit memos and debit cancellations in the system for processing in an accurate and timely manner.
- Identify and resolve all vendor invoice/purchase order discrepancies prior to the final invoice processing to the Service Center.
- Reconcile daily cash sale transaction payments in the system.
- File invoiced ship tickets, processed vendor invoices, deposit backup, and all reconciled reports daily.
- Create and maintain customer files in the system.
- Investigate, resolve and respond to all customer, vendor, Credit Manager and Service Center inquiries in a timely manner.
- Assist co-workers in servicing customers including answering incoming calls, faxing, filing and photocopying.
- Facilitate phone calls, take detailed messages and greet and assist all walk-in customers.
- Advise and assist showroom consultants on scheduling, labeling jobs and other tasks.
- Perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
Although Moore Supply is a large company, we work in a decentralized environment where each of our locations, called Profit Centers, is run by the Profit Center Manager as if it was their own small business. We give you the tools you need to succeed, investing in your personal and professional growth through targeted training programs, and reward team success through our profit sharing opportunities and generous benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- 401 (k) and retirement cash account
- Life insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Opportunity for Profit Sharing
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EOE and M/F/Disability/Veterans.) We are a drug free workplace, with pre-employment drug screening required. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
Annual compensation begins at $35,000 with opportunity for growth & bonuses.
As an Administrative and Sales Support Professional, you must be friendly, courteous and service-oriented. Excellent verbal communication is a must as is the ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced working environment.
All interested applicants must possess:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- College Degree preferred
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work projects and multi-task
- Possess a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Our ideal candidate will also:
- Wholesale distribution experience
- Knowledge of bookkeeping practices and terms
- Basic computer literacy (use of mouse and keyboard, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Office)
- Possess the drive to assist team members with other tasks as required