Your career. We’ll help you turn goals into achievements.
Part Time Customer Service Representative
Enterprise Rent A Car at Boston Logan Airport is excited to announce an opening for a Part-Time Customer Service Representative!
The Customer Service Representative will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. The Sr. CAR will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, service customers, and act as a rental back-up in this busy airport operation.
The starting rate of pay is $15/hour with potential for a monthly customer service bonus. The required part-time schedule is Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 3pm-11:30pm with a 30 minute break provided each day.
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Initiate rental contract based on customer reservations or on-the-spot need
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- May sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have at least 1 year prior customer service retail or administrative support experience
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company now or in the future.
- Must have a valid US driver's license
- Must have no more than 1 at-fault accident or moving violation within the past 3 years
- Must have no drug or alcohol related convictions within the past 5 years
- Apart from religious observation, must be available to work Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 3pm-11:30pm