Your career. We’ll help you turn goals into achievements.
Part Time Customer Service Greeter Boston Logan Airport
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions. Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo at Boston Logan Airport has an exciting opportunity for a Part-Time Greeter! The Greeter provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process by greeting and fulfilling club member needs as they relate to the Emerald Aisle rental process. The Greeter provides members with appropriate vehicle selection as determined by the Emerald Aisle program guidelines, creates and maintains a friendly, efficient environment for all customers, and assists in making all transactions quick and efficient. The Greeter performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position pays $14.50/hour and has potential for a monthly customer service bonus and sales incentive which can significantly impact overall compensation. The required part-time schedule is Saturday from 11am-5pm and Sunday, Monday, & Tuesday from 10am-5pm. A 30 minute break will be given each day.
- Work proactively with drivers, service agents, handheld return agents and managers to ensure proper vehicle supply.
- Welcome members to the facility when they exit the bus or arrive on the lot.
- Direct customers to exit booth, provide local directions and maps and provide return directions where applicable.
- Assist members with questions and concerns to minimize counter visits.
- Communicate customer service issues to management.
- Ensure that hangtag information is completed correctly.
- Maintain clean low mileage fleet mix requirements.
- Maintain Emerald Aisle for cleanliness.
- Thank member for their business.
- Provide upgraded vehicles on request.
- Perform other customer service related duties in addition to those listed, to ensure our service meets the needs of our customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a High School diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum of 6 months experience handling customer service functions
- Must have a minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required
- Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years
- Must have no drug or alcohol related convictions on record within the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work Friday from 7am-6pm, Saturday from 7am-1pm, and Sunday from 7am-5:30pm