Share with friends:
Marketing Automation Manager - Spectrum Enterprise | Navisite
At a glance:
Are you a creative and organized marketing professional proficient in developing innovative marketing programs?
Can you commit to a full-time, mid-level position leading all aspects of multiple campaigns from concept through implementation?
Do you desire a competitive salary with bonuses and a focus on professional development?
Navisite, LLC, a part of Spectrum Enterprise, is a leading provider of managed cloud services, including multi-cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (cloud IaaS), Managed Office 365 and Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS). Offering a full suite of scalable and secure managed services, Navisite enables enterprises to confidently extend their applications and data centers with VMware and Microsoft Azure hybrid, private and multiple public clouds. Navisite helps clients use the cloud strategically, by pairing employee expertise across leading enterprise applications and more than 1,550 IT certifications with an international footprint of state-of-the-art data centers to deliver solutions tailored to each client’s needs. For more information, visit Navisite.com.
As the Marketing Manager, you drive the customer life cycle process by serving in a cross-functional role that manages multiple marketing functions. These functions include marketing campaigns, lead generation, marketing operations and analytics, marketing technologies, customer life cycle management, brand and content and test cycles from inception through implementation.
You propel business through the development of enticing strategic multi-channel campaigns and promoting marketing throughout the organization. You grow and develop unit sales and revenue through client acquisition and migration for the enterprise portfolio. You have an aptitude for assembling and guiding high-performing marketing teams. You excel at managing your team from an in-office position while guiding marketing campaigns across the Spectrum Enterprise footprint. You report to the Sr Director of Marketing for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Annual Bonus
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Child Care Assistance
- Flexible Vacations and Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services
What you will do:
- Encourage company-wide excellence by actively and consistently working toward enhancing and simplifying the client experience.
- Be the empowering leader of marketing programs for all products and offers by managing marketing campaigns, lead generation, marketing operations and analytics, marketing technologies, customer life cycle management, brand and content and test cycles from inception through implementation.
- Initiate the sales cycle by collaborating with business leaders to determine target strategies and schedules and ensure a successful cycle through support of client acquisition.
- Drive the sales cycle by developing, maintaining and communicating marketing programs for all targets, products offers and geographic areas.
- Flawlessly strategize and implement applicable programs and analyze campaign performance across key metrics.
- Maximize marketing efficiency and effectiveness by tracking response and conversion, creating a budget, and comparing return on investment (ROI) to cost per connect.
- Expand industry knowledge by communicating with internal and external research groups, industry organizations and other experts.
- Set and meet deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining accuracy and efficiency through strong project management skills.
- Perform additional duties related to this position as assigned.
Required keys for success:
- Five or more years of marketing experience
- Effective prioritization and organization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously while working with a sense of urgency
- Deadline-driven with the ability to manage all phases of a large project independently and in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- History of working with all levels of an organization while showing good judgment and initiative to accomplish job duties
- Expert at making recommendations and managing and fostering change
- Track record of analyzing and interpreting data to make recommendations
- Confident when presenting complex information at the executive level
- Strong attention to detail balanced with a focus on the client using honesty, integrity and ethics
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Management and interaction with email marketing automation tool, Marketo experience required
- Successfully design, deploy, maintain and optimize lead generation, demand generation and customer nurture programs using marketing automation software
- Partner with creative agencies and other content providers to support campaign creation and execution.
- Assist in the evaluation of new functionality and tools for feasibility and impact to the business
- Experience and configuring and optimizing data flows between marketing automation systems (such as Marketo) and CRM systems (like SF.com)
- Define best practices and educate internal partners on those best practices for the use of the systems.
- Develop and maintain program performance reports, tracking and analysis of program
- Interact with a variety of stakeholders (e.g., Marketing and Sales teams)
- Project manage with technical and business acumen and proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Create effective and clear written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- 3-5 years of experience with Marketing Automation tools (preferably Marketo) and CRM SF.com in a technical consulting capacity
- Experience working with creative agencies to deliver new digital content
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment
- Familiar with lead processing and flow best practices
- Strong communications skills and an ability to work directly with users to refine business requirements
- Excellent organizational, analytical and planning skills with great attention to detail
- Self-motivated and directed with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- A business-focused approach to implementing technology solutions. An ability and interest in understanding the underlying business need so solutions that are delivered add value to the business.
- Experience working in an Agile team environment
- Results driven and able to work independently to achieve set goals in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required)
- Master’s in Business Administration (preferred)