Cost Less Carpet - Warehouse Position Available Immediately
Cost Less Carpet is the largest provider of floor covering in the Treasure Valley.
We are looking for a warehouse associate to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse associate responsibilities include: receiving inventory, cutting carpet and vinyl, moving carpet and other floor coverings including slabs, tile, hardwood, etc., heavy lifting, unloading pad trucks, forklift driving, warehouse maintenance, organizing and cleaning. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Complete inventory logs
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Current forklift certification and/or license
This position is available immediately.
We are willing to train any qualified individual.
Full time hours including Saturdays.
Benefits are available after 60 days.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.50 per hour
Or, apply to this job:
Cost Less Carpet 5088 W Chinden Blvd Boise ID 83714