Come work for an Employee Owned Company!
Truss Production, Jerome
HAVE YOU HEARD? WE'RE ONE OF TOP 10 BEST PLACES TO WORK IN IDAHO!
A little about the Jerome Truss Plant:
The Franklin Building Supply Jerome Truss plant is located about three quarters of a mile east of I-84 off exit 165. This location produces both engineered roof and floor trusses for residential and commercial projects. Our main focuses are the employee experience and SAFTEY!!! The employee is extremely valued and is encouraged to give feedback to their supervisors and become an active part in the team. We take safety extremely serious with the motto “everyone leaves in the same condition the came to work in”. Franklin Building Supply is an “Employee Owned Company” all employees have a vested interest as owners and are expected to display that level of professionalism both at work and personal times. We are a fast-paced quality-oriented production facility that is constantly raising the bar to better ourselves. With team work and a positive attitude there is nothing that we can’t overcome.
Let’s share a little about FBS and then we welcome you to apply:
- Franklin Building Supply is a lumber and building material company that has been in business for more than 40 years. We have locations spread across Idaho and one in Nevada.
- We supply just about everything besides plumbing and electrical to build homes. Our focus is on serving professional home builders. Along with supplying materials, we install a wide range of products including framing, overhead doors, insulation, gutters, siding and more. We also manufacture some products including trusses, cabinets, doors and granite countertops.
- We are 100% Employee Owned. This means that employees earn ownership in our company through their work and build their net worth based on the company’s change in value over time.
- Our company is full of outstanding people who have been working for Franklin Building Supply for 10, 20 or 30 years. We’re working harder than anyone else in our market to get better every day, adding value for customers and improving the value of our company for our employee owners.
- We are committed to working safer, smarter and more efficiently than ever before. We are making significant investments in tools, equipment, training and positions like this to help our team reach its potential.
- Along with competitive compensation, we offer competitive benefits that would be expected including medical/Rx and dental insurance, 401k, paid time off, holiday pay, disability & life insurance, etc.
Truss Production, Jerome
Truss Builders are responsible for the production of roof truss products for residential and commercial projects.
Are you the right fit for this role? If so, the list of attributes and experiences below should describe you and be reflected in your application and resume:
- Self-motivated and possess stamina and focus to perform outstanding work
- Willing to do more than what is required, happily accept tasks
- Enjoy working as a team, believe in yourself and welcome feedback
- Follow instructions and meet deadlines
- Disciplined to arrive at work on time and have excellent attendance
- Arrive to work with a smile and an optimistic attitude
- Don’t procrastinate or take safety risks
- Care about workplace atmosphere
- Care for tools and machinery
- Forthright, honest and consistently do your best