Come work for an Employee Owned Company!
HAVE YOU HEARD? WE'RE ONE OF THE TOP 10 PLACES TO WORK IN IDAHO!
A little about the Gutter Department:
The Thomas Division of Franklin Building Supply, installs Insulation, Gutter and Overhead Doors throughout the Treasure Valley. This department is located at our Caldwell Lumberyard. Our team is ambitious, organized and safety conscious. We strive to succeed in our daily tasks while ensuring we send our employees home in the same condition they arrived in. We are a “well-oiled-machine” that utilizes teamwork to tackle any obstacle that comes our way!
Let’s share a little about FBS and then we welcome you to apply:
- Franklin Building Supply is a lumber and building material company that has been in business for more than 40 years. We have locations spread across Idaho and one in Nevada.
- We supply just about everything besides plumbing and electrical to build homes. Our focus is on serving professional home builders. Along with supplying materials, we install a wide range of products including framing, overhead doors, insulation, gutters, siding and more. We also manufacture some products including trusses, cabinets, doors and granite countertops.
- We are 100% Employee Owned. This means that employees earn ownership in our company through their work and build their net worth based on the company’s change in value over time.
- Our company is full of outstanding people who have been working for Franklin Building Supply for 10, 20 or 30 years. We’re working harder than anyone else in our market to get better every day, adding value for customers and improving the value of our company for our employee owners.
- We are committed to working safer, smarter and more efficiently than ever before. We are making significant investments in tools, equipment, training and positions like this to help our team reach its potential.
- Along with competitive compensation, we offer competitive benefits that would be expected including medical/Rx and dental insurance, 401k, paid time off, holiday pay, disability & life insurance, etc.
This position is responsible for installing and replacing rain gutters.
Are you the right fit for this role? If so, the list of attributes and experiences below should describe you and be reflected in your application and resume:
- Self-motivated and possess stamina and focus to perform outstanding work
- Able to read blueprints
- Comfortable engaging with team members, share your sense of humor
- Take initiative to get the work done with little to no encouragement
- Willing to do more than what is required, happily accept tasks
- Able to problem solve with minimal supervision
- Follow instructions and meet deadlines
- Disciplined to arrive at work on time and have excellent attendance
- Arrive to work with a smile and an optimistic attitude
- Don’t procrastinate or take safety risks
- Represent the company in a way that conveys a good impression to customers
- Willing to contribute and be flexible to fulfill the needs of a project
- Able to use common hand tools, power saws and compressors
- Forthright, honest and consistently do your best
- Persistent at updating knowledge base